WELCOME TO....

A life journey of me, my other half and our juniors which I describe in words for our memory forever.....







Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend yang hangat.....

Friday macam biasa, rutin hujung minggu. Mmg tak de plan nak keluar pun so dok umah je, masak, lunch ( ari ni masak nasi bukhari ayam, resepi amik dari dapur kak ummi), kuih apam gula melaka for tea, pas tu menjahit sikit and rehat....! Tgh berehat2 depan tv, azra sebut lak nak pegi swimming so we decided to go to Al-Dakira. Happy la budak2 tu...Btw, b4 that, onw blk pasar, abg ada ckp mood nak buat assignment dia dah ilang, x tau gi mana. I think I know why, aku pun tanya la. It seems tekaanku benar belaka. What should I feel....how should I react....abg, if u ever know how I feel for u....all these years....how I feel so unsecure...no one ever know how I feel inside coz i've got no one to talk bout this xcept just keep it in myself. I've lost my best friend which I used to have last time, which we trusted in each other so much. Now she already far far away from me....Arghhhhh! Jiwa kacau!! Aku boring la klu nak deal ngan emo prob nih! I had enough of that 4 years ago, probs which I created myself and dumped me in horrible situation! If I ever can turn back the time.....semoga Allah mengampuni dosa org2 yang bertaubat....Good luck to you Faezah! So that's the end of this friday! I forgave but I can't forget...maybe same goes to you, abg.

No comments:

Post a Comment