WELCOME TO....

A life journey of me, my other half and our juniors which I describe in words for our memory forever.....







Wednesday, May 12, 2010

FINALLY...


Finally....we moved to our so called new & permanent settlement... coz its actually one of the company's accomodation. Everything is fine & all of us feeling so cozy here even though the weather outside already reached to 47 degrees c. I wonder how my children & my D can go through this hot..so hot situation outside! Pity them...How I wish we can go back to Msia this summer so that we can skip this hot feeling. I miss the greenery in front of our house & the smell of the grasses in the morning. Never mind...surely we'll get used to it sooner or later. Let the time decide. And surely we'll gain more life experiences...My children seems to enjoy their school days too. Maybe they learn things in a more exciting ways here. Hopefully they can cope up with everything easily. Other than that I sometimes miss mak & other family member so much & I'm sure everybody who stays abroad will feel the same. Anyway...LIFE GOES ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment